Sunday 21 March 2021

Warlord ACW

On Christmas day I succumbed, I'm weak, feckless and they offered me 10% off. Tell me you wouldn't have done the same?

Enough of my emotional and financial issues, the box finally came this week!

A big, heavy box

Just what I always wanted - brown paper

A Union Brigade and Confederate Brigade box peek out

The main event!

ACW Epic supplement

                      
A5 rulebook


Lots of sprues - 24 battalions, cannon and officers

Indistinct but resin versions of Lee and Meade

Some Sarissa buildings and fences

The ACW supplement for Black Powder

Another three buildings

Some Gettysburg specific buildings

Finally in the big box, loads of flags

Brigade box

More sprues and flags
At some point I'm going to be very, very busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment