Sunday 5 July 2020

Star Wars Legion: Rebel Fleet Troopers

Since I was seven and saw Star Wars in Blackpool whilst munching dolly mixture,I've always fantasised about having a unit of these to recreate the opening battle. Palitoy/Kenner the producers of the action figures didn't oblige until I was well into my teens and finding other matters taking priority.

But now in my second (third? fourth?) childhood Fantasy Flight Games have obliged by producing this set.


 It contains seven troops in all, a leader, four troopers and a couple of special weapons types. No idea what the special troopers do, to be honest I would have preferred just more standard troops but then Legion is one of those games I've owned for two years but never played!

These were painted using Contrast Paints except for the helmet which is painted white and the washed with a light grey contrast paint. The helmet was finished off with a gloss varnish to make it look more plastic.

Pretty pleased with these and they only took an afternoon





2 comments: