Sunday 28 October 2018

Cuirassier Update - October

Another month passes and the cuirassier deadline gets ever nearer – yes I know there are months to go yet and I have made progress but I am a worrier by nature and so will worry.
The old Douglas Adams quote of liking deadlines, especially the whooshing noise they make as they go past resonates with me through so many previous endeavours.
Still October saw some movement.
I went from this pile of boxes:
To a box of horse parts:

Then onto some built horses:

Which did get undercoated:

As did a lot of cuirassier troopers:

Then the painting started in earnest!
So all troopers and horses built, all undercoated and all horses base coated. Next month I have a week off work to myself, so hopefully I can get most of the horse flesh finished then.
If you are interested in the Great Game (and why wouldn’t you be?) then more information can be found here, including links to the associated charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment