Sunday 26 February 2017

Exemplary Customer Service

Like many I'm a collector of rules and books most of which never get past the browse and inspire stage.

Recently I purchased "We Shall Meet in Vienna" a source book by The Wargaming Company. Ostensibly this is for The Wargaming Company's own rule set "Et Sans Resultant" which I don't own but there are conversion charts for several rule sets I do use (or at least aspire to).



I purchased the book from Magister Militum The Wargaming Company's European distributors.

A couple of weeks after the purchase I got a letter from The Wargaming Company; there was an error in one of the scenarios and the letter apologised for this and provided two sticky labels to replace the passages!

The thing is I've never had direct contact with The Wargaming Company and they are based in the US. Which means they must have gone well out of their way to get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment