Sunday 4 September 2016

Imperial Guard Officers

WH40K not French (though they will appear soon).



In my version of the Forty First Millennium the cannon fodder, sorry I mean Imperial Guard, sorry I mean Astra Militarium wear khaki.


It astounds me that in a universe full of boisterous Orks, eviscerating Eldar, spikier than spikey Tyranids and even spikier Chaos marines that the majority of humanity face these terrors with little more than a bomber jacket and a machine gun.



There also seems to be a lack of equality in the 41st Millenium, not a solitary female soldier in sight  (apart from the abnormally proportioned and wilfully ignored - by GW - Sorority of course).



So these guys are going to be taking the wrath of the Imperium to the various Xenos and traitors on Morgoth XIII just as soon as I clear away Waterloo.

In Colin meantime that's somewhere around Spring 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment