Sunday 28 December 2014

Playing at Home


Of course the main purpose of the move was so that our twin daughters (19 months at time of writing) would have a more rational house to live in. 2 stories instead of 3, bedrooms all on the same level and so on. Alas, one of the unfortunate side effects of finding such a property was that we acquired a largish garage.
Ok, to be honest I acquired it and got agreement to a permanent table set up before my better half had had too much time to think about the consequences (like where the lawnmower would live).
So, much of Christmas has been spent rationalising which has led me to several conclusions.
1. I have more wargaming stuff than I can possible paint/play or open over the next twenty years. I could start a shop if I could only bear to part with any of it!
 

 
2.       I should have enough room for a 12 by 8 board which could lead me to actually play with some of the stuff mentioned in 1

 
3.       I really need to find some time…

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment