Sunday 7 December 2014

Intermission

It’s been quiet here for a while and that’s entirely down to normal life cutting into well everything including that precious time spent mucking about with toy soldiers.

Busy at work and then a house move and then having to deal with the muddled, mangled bureaucracy at British Telecom meant having no internet access at home. I’m uploading this at my in-laws who are gradually becoming suspicious of the increased frequency of my wife and I’s visits. Yes, we’re masking under a façade of completing useful chores for them but it can’t be long before thy twig what’s really going down and cut off the supply of broadband, tea and Jaffa cakes.

Anyway, all this is to explain my absence from this blog and hopefully normal (or as near normal as I can manage) service will soon be resumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment