Sunday 28 June 2015

WH 40K Sector Part 1

I have a dream...

Admittedly it's not a very good dream but at least its a goal of sorts!

What sort you may ask?

Well, the rather pathetic sort really; I'd like to have a proper Warhammer 40,000 board with some decent scenery. I've an idea for a campaign which may or may not make it's way onto this blog (or indeed on to a gaming table). But first I need the terrain.

So here are a few of the building blocks. First up a really big statue:


Some ruins, painted in a multitude of fetching greens and reds (it's a Martian theme) which have singularly failed to show up in the photograph. But they're there, honest.



Finally, a tall spikey topped building (I was going to say crenellated but spikey is so much more Gothic Space Opera I feel). I've included my favourite grizzled Space Marine to demonstrate scale.


All models are Citadel's finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment