Tuesday 4 January 2022

Is that the time?

 2022 already and the first post for a while due to my attention being diverted elsewhere for a time! So what am I planning to do in 2022 - a list seems to be what is required at this juncture:

  • Finish the Battle of Britain campaign - its stalled due to my reluctance to go into a cold dark garage in the middle of a Scottish winter!
  • Paint the Warlord ACW stuff - there has actually been some progress on this in my absence - 14 Confederate battalions complete, 5 awaiting final flocking and flagging and only 5 left to paint. I've also built nearly all the terrain that came with it and am in the process of building that. Some pictures soon;
  • Finish the 6mm Austrian army - well on its way!
  • Fight some Napoleonic battles - no excuse other than my pathetic endurance skills due to the weather described above;
  • Paint up my Blood Bowl teams and have a game - there's a lot of nostalgia tied up with this game and I can feel a saccharine confessional coming up at some stage!
  • Finish my BRS planes - they will be needed for the grand 15th September game!
  • Finish my new Imperial Fists army for Epic - this is something the group I play with got into just before Christmas and I succumbed! (like there was ever any doubt I wouldn't)
Probably more than enough to be going on with, though I do have plans for 2023, its going to be Great Northern War shaped!

Naturally, I should now review my 2021 list and see just how successful I was in getting stuff done (it's hardly a spoiler to add not).

Happy New Year to all in blog land.

2 comments: