Sunday 7 February 2021

The Return of the Monthly Count

Way back in the mists of time, alright 2018 (but at my age that's foggy) I stopped maintaining a monthly count of troops painted to troops bought. This was mostly due to needing to concentrate on painting cuirassiers for the Great Game.

But now I feel that hobby urge to prove I am painting more than I purchase and so the Monthly Count returns, complete with handy widget to the right!

So the count for January

Painted: 558

7 Necron Warriors for WH40K

5 Necron Immortals

5 Necron Lychguard

12 Necron scarabs

1 Necron Annihilation Barge

1 Primaris Firestrike Servo Turret

8 Prussian cannon (6mm)

18 Prussian Kuirasiers (6mm)

18 Prussian Dragoons (6mm)

240 Prussian Landwehr (6mm)

36 Prussian Hussars (6mm)

63 Prussian Landwehr cavalry (6mm)

24 Austrian Infantry (6mm)

120 Russian Infantry (6mm)


Bought: 0

Yearly Count: +558

I doubt I will have such a productive month again, there was a lot sitting on the desk just waiting to be finished off!

And of course no purchases... but Mad for War is here so that will change.



No comments:

Post a Comment